Chainsaw Pallet Stun
Survivors are able to stun both Billy and LF in the middle of using their respective chainsaws with a pallet, will this ever change?
(I assume probably not)
Survivors are able to stun both Billy and LF in the middle of using their respective chainsaws with a pallet, will this ever change?
(I assume probably not)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Multiple things still need to be fixed
Why would they change it exactly ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PouigUV18&feature=youtu.be
Being able to stun a Billy, for example, during a chainsaw rush, is quite necessary, or it would force a drop into insta-break, leading to a lot of struggling situations for survivors in several cases.
As Billy, you can actually stop your chainsaw rush at the right distance to break the pallet even if it's dropped. It requires some accuracy, but it can happen.
As an experienced Billy, I know I can pull that out rather oftenly.
As LF tho... Why do you even play LF in the first place ? lol
Actually, I just feel sorry for the guy. He's just bad compared to Billy.
As I said, my assumption is that it will not change
I doubt so either.
Could be a decent change for LF, not even sure about that tho.