Swfs of 2 players are fine, SWFs of 3 and 4 are not fine

I really whish bhvr would limit the swf to 2 players

2 playersare fine if they are communicating with each other, but when you have 3 or 4 friends talking with each other you are allready in a disadvantage

I am still hoping killers will start getting rewarded for playing against this unfair matches, but at this moment I don't think we'll even get a bp bonus

Comments

  • Now, that's a weird situation. Imagine this. I swf with 4 people, but I don't use comms. Why do you want to force me not to play with my buddies, since, you know, play fair by not using comms?

    Then imagine the other side, most swf use comms which break the silent mechanic of the game, where you have to guess and act smart.

    See why this is such a big deal? If you want to end the 4 man swf then you hurt the swf groups who don't use comms.

  • Or add voice chat to the game already, and then balance the game around 4 man swf like your supposed to BHVR

    inb4 the stupid "I don't want to hear a 12 year old (music, screaming, breathing, noise, etc, etc, etc)". Then mute it, at that point it's your fault for not using tools provided to you.

  • I agree, but they'll never restrict SWF in any way.