[Bug]: Hint loading survivor - Truncate text - italian language

Description: When i'm playing on the survivor and the game is starting, the game is loading a progression bar. Here there are some hints. In this case this phrase is partially truncated text (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:

1)I login into my account

2)I'm waiting on the main menu and i click on the "Play as Survivor"

3)I'm waiting on my lobby and i click on the "Ready" button

4)the game is starting on the loading screen

5)Under the loading screen there are a few di hints

6)In this case this phrase is partially truncated text (Screenshot 1)


Platform: PC + Steam

OS: Windows Home 10

Video card: RTX 2070 super

How often does this occur: 100% - Always

Data: 14/03/2020

Version game: 3.6.0

Language: italian

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Inked20200314171711_1_LI.jpg

I don't know how fix this issue into italian language.

Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments