Iridescent shards
What should I spend them for? Since they are just gained by leveling it becomes slower to farm them right?
I'm thinking of saving them for the shrine perks, a new killer or huntress cosmetics, which I probably shouldn't but well...
What should I spend them for? Since they are just gained by leveling it becomes slower to farm them right?
I'm thinking of saving them for the shrine perks, a new killer or huntress cosmetics, which I probably shouldn't but well...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor or killers, whichever you prefer. Or you can spend it on the perk you really want, but don't want to buy that character