Getting into a game on Xbox
Does anyone else have a hard time getting into a game on Xbox? I play with 3 of my friends and we can’t find games for what feels like awhile. Anyone else? Does anyone know what to do to fix it, if possible?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@Mr_Dodgeball
I don't play DBD on Xbox, but this problem also happens on PC sometimes.
It really depends on a lot of factors, such as your geographical location, your ping, the time of the day you're play at, and your ranks.
I recommend playing Survivor outside of peak hours, basically not between 6 PM and 11 PM, since there will be less Survivor players online.
If your ranks are similar, you and your friends live close to each other, and none of you has bad internet, there would be no reason not to find a match relatively quickly outside of peak hours.
The same thing happens to me sometimes. Whenever it happens, usually I just close the application, and then restart it. Works about 85%of the time for me.
Refreshing the queue usually helps sometimes, but obviously you've seen that it doesn't always work.
If you're not playing during peak hours, you're in a low rank, or your region doesn't have many players than you'll suffer with longer queue times unfortunately.