I can't find the nightmare on elm street dlc
i have just installed the windows edition of the game and the nightmare?quinten dlc doesn't appear in game or in the Microsoft store
Tagged:
Trusted
i have just installed the windows edition of the game and the nightmare?quinten dlc doesn't appear in game or in the Microsoft store
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately, the Nightmare on Elm Street DLC is not yet available in the Microsoft Store and Switch versions of the game due to licensing issues. However, Freddy's und Quentin's perks are still available as general perks (perks every Character can unlock).
Actually, they aren't general perks on Switch or the MS store. I unlocked Blood Warden on Switch through the shrine and even though I have all other perks on my Dwight, Quentin's perks don't appear.
Maybe they removed the option for them to spawn in the Bloodweb, I'm pretty sure they could spawn in it when the Switch version of the game launched.
I'm not 100% sure about that, since some people said it was in base-kit and others said it was in the Shrine.
The last time it was mentioned in a question they mentioned it was tied to the shrine of secrets, so I think the latter is where you get them now.