Question about the Anti-Hemorrage syringe
I noticed that after the update the anti-hemorrhage syringe doesn’t just deplete your medkit’s charges all the way, it completely deletes it, anyone know if this is intentional or a bug?
Tagged:
Trusted
I noticed that after the update the anti-hemorrhage syringe doesn’t just deplete your medkit’s charges all the way, it completely deletes it, anyone know if this is intentional or a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it's intentional. Add-ons like the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe are supposed to consume the item on use, which is different to reducing its charges to zero, in the same way that opening the hatch will consume a key, for example.