Can I get that bug again?
You know, the one that happened last rank reset that put some people (me) back to rank 10 instead of rank 5 from rank 1.
Kinda tired of being red ranks and I always get to rank 1 in a day and I hate it. It sucks to play with my lower ranked friends because I'm either too good for the killer we get, or they're too bad when we get a killer on my level. Plus the playstyle of a lot of red ranks is just boring. Anything besides gen rushing ends in a 4k and I hate gen rushing. I won't even do it for a challenge, because I like to break hooks, search chests, and break totems for my Inner Strength.
There's also no easy quick way to de-rank short of me intentionally going into matches and dying on first hook and that would take hours still with lobby times. I just want to freeze my rank between 9-12
Comments
Obviously I realize the answer is no and this is not a serious post. If I belong in red ranks, so be it. I just hate it here