Getting Kicked?
Anyone else having issues getting kicked from games?
My internet is fine, Ive checked it, Rebooted the router, I even use an ethernet cord.
2 games in a row I've been kicked out, My son can't even play on ps4.
Anyone else having issues getting kicked from games?
My internet is fine, Ive checked it, Rebooted the router, I even use an ethernet cord.
2 games in a row I've been kicked out, My son can't even play on ps4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. I'm getting kicked out specifically on PS4. It says my account has either been inactive (in the middle of a match) or that I'm signed in on another device (not possible). I'm so frustrated by it and get penalized as though it's a rage quit.