The new DLC map is getting old to play on...
I swear I have gotten the new map like 3 times in a row, it's getting kind of old
I swear I have gotten the new map like 3 times in a row, it's getting kind of old
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happens with every new content release. Everyone plays the new killer, and the new map gets a bonus to its pull chance. Burn offerings.
What? I haven’t even got to play the new map and I’ve been playing an absurd amount of DBD since Tuesday
Is it just me or the random component of the new map is veeeeery low? I seem to see always the same tiles, I played it only 5-10 times and I feel like I know it already, while I could play The Game or Hawkins forever and still have no idea where certain areas are.