The hotfix broke my game (again)

Hello. I have an open ticket for 15 days and counting now.


Playing on PS4, I was getting repeated connection errors (could not connect to server/host), errors (save error, error 300, rank update error) and the game was completely unplayable due to that. I couldn't play maybe 5% of my matches properly.


After patch 3.6.0, the game started working fine again. I played a lot of matches during these 3 days and got disconnected only one single time. No errors whatsoever.


Today, after the so called Hotfix 3.6.0a, it's all the same again. Unplayable again. Disconnections and errors again.

What the hell is going on??? This makes me think that you guys probably changed something in 3.6.0 and changed it back in 3.6.0a, and it wasn't only for the auric cell purchase fix. Also it was a quite big download again.

I need you guys to look into this. I was thinking about buying DLCs today since the game was working fine, but, now I'm thinking about just giving up this game already. I'm so done with this.

Comments

  • Asking why something is buggy again is fine.

    Threatening them with the "I was gonna spend money but I wont til you fix this" is a little entitled and wont yield very many results.

  • Well I can't seem to express myself any better because that's the truth. I've been asking for help for 15 days straight already and all they said is that they were going to "escalate this to the technical team" and get back to me, but it seems like they don't care at all. I've sent multiple messages in my open ticket since then, with no answer at all.

  • That's not a threat.

    "If you don't fix this bug, I won't buy your DLC's," is a threat.

    If anything, it's a bribe... "If you guys look into this, I'm down for buying DLC."

  • @Nos37 said:

    That's not a threat.

    "If you don't fix this bug, I won't buy your DLC's," is a threat.

    If anything, it's a bribe... "If you guys look into this, I'm down for buying DLC."

    Threatening with a bribe. It all comes down to holding them buying something above Behaviours head. "Want me to give you money? Yeah? Yeah? Then FIX THIS #########".

  • I don't see this as a threat.

    This, though, could be seen as one, and is also true: I'm in some Brazilian DBD players groups and lot of other players are having the exact same issues. They are hoping BHVR will do something about this problem to continue playing the game. They are eager to know if I'll have my ticket and post answered.