Why!?! (Xbox)

Got to start with I really do like this game. I think the Dev a smash it out if the park and the fact that it has seen so many updates and constant love is just brilliant! In addition the community is fantastic as well, I have met some amazing killers and survivors. However.


Why is camping so common!?! (Does down voting do anything)

I get I can be a legit strategy I you know that survivors are prone to helping their comrades or if you know they are close by but stitting on one person while gennys are being done all around slapping me every 3 seconds......grrrrr. Also the biggest problem with this is it is much more common than it used to be :( I would say a good 50-60% of matches this happens now.

If I down vote that killer after the game(and somehow refrain from sending a frustrated message, which 99% of the time I manage not to) what happens with that? Just something I have always wondered.

Next...


Why do people DC after their first hook!?!

First a quick scenario.

So a game has just start and some poor sole has started tight on top of the killer, gets a slap, runs around a bit, loop doesn't go well, gets downed and finally, hook. During this time everyone else is over halfway through a genny and want to finish but person on the hook decides that as no one has Immediately gone to save them they will attempt to unhook and then die.....(weirdly common in Bill mains)

That lil red bar drops fairly slowly so we have all got a bit of time to finish what we are doing and still get to you before you enter struggle, be patient. Also I understand that a killer could be doing exactly what I said in the above, however, maybe you team is capable of running distraction while another unhooks! It's not a good excuse either. Maybe you have to go somewhere irl, well fair enough though maybe one last game wasn't a good idea as we are now a man down. This is another one that is much more common. At least 30-40% of games this happens and it sucks. But that's the world of online gaming I suppose...people :/

Lastly. Why does wiggle take so damn long!?! The killer can walk half a damn map and still hook me! Grrrr. Also why does struggle some times just, not!?! I've died to that weirdness too many time (I'm tapping the damn button! Ha)


Anywhoo, that's my rant done and I feel better for it :D If you are reading this and find yourself in one of these brackets You suck! Haha. But seriously please dont it's really messes up peoples sessions(and not everyone has all the time in the world to play)

Once again I really do like this game and appreciate all your work Behaviour and as I say this community is awesome and I appreciate all y'all too :D

See y'all in the woods!


Alf.

Comments

  • Why the camping?

    Killer wants a kill and sees it as the best option for getting one. Camping is a great strategy for one kill and a terrible strategy for multiple. I'd advise if you are being camped just struggle and stay alive until someone can get you off with Borrowed Time. If they are camping your teammate do gens and leave.


    Why the DCs?

    Due to how survivor sided the game is now most don't expect to be caught and when they do get overly frustrated about it. I wish the DC penalties would come back and that should fix how rampant it is.