Dead hard
I’m constantly getting getting downed even when I activate my dead hard it tells me Im exhausted and I start to go crazy on the floor
Tagged:
Acknowledged
I’m constantly getting getting downed even when I activate my dead hard it tells me Im exhausted and I start to go crazy on the floor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah that always happens to me too. I am on the ground and it say I'm exhausted.
This isn't a bug, when you dead harded you don't instantly get the I-frames, so if you get hit the same time you try to dead hard you still activate Dead Hard, but it doesn't give out I-frames till you are down
Wouldn't that qualify as a bug? I get exhausted yet I don't get the invincibility frames? Then I shouldn't get the exhaustion imho.
when i play killer, it happens the opposite, i hit them but like 1.5 secs later they make the Dead hard animation, it looks weird. Once i saw a streamer hit someone with a hatchet and saw blood, 1.5 secs later the survivor Deadharded. is this latency?