Why do I win?

So im grinding the new killer atm and i noticed something:

Im getting a lot of 3/4ks even if the gens fly away at sonic speed.

Usually its like this:

I hook every person once and 4 gens are done.

Then I get a second hook on somebody and everyone rushes towards that hook and I dont know why.

Many times the last gen is 99% but i snowball at the hook.

I would lose if they just didnt be that altruistic.

Im not even camping at that point, they just run to the hook a second after i hooked the person.

What does that tell me?

Many survivors are portatoes who got to red ranks because they can do gens.

But when it comes to brain power 80% of these survivors fail hard.

Chases end in like 20 seconds and many times only because i practice my aim with gunslinger and fail^^

Maybe its time to not only reward being good at gens.

Comments

  • What is the point here? Are you just putting down survivors. Are you the one killer on here claiming the game is killer sided? I don't get the rant

  • BHVR award lots of points for unhooking do everyone races like idiots to get the unhook.

    Also it doesn't help these archive challenges with "unhook 4 in a single match"... almost did it when they killer themselves on hook and to think of you are lucky you would only get the chance to unhook 6 max