How about a dbd card game?

I was thinking about this for a long time and I believe bhvr can achieve a dbd card game. I know this will take time and effort that could be used for dbd, but if it is cross platforms, imo it's worth.

I really don't know how this will exactly work, but I had some ideas. For example, you have 2 set of hands, one hands is the survivor cards and the other one is the killer cards. Each round one is the killer and one is the survivor, which means one attacks and one defends. I don't know if it's necessary to add a gen/exit gate mechanic for survivors and hook/hatch for killer, but I would love to see that.

Honestly bhvr made so many creative chapters, I bet you can make a great card game.

So guys, do you want a cross platform dbd card game? Let me know down below.

Comments

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    I was thinking about this for a long time and I believe bhvr can achieve a dbd card game. I know this will take time and effort that could be used for dbd, but if it is cross platforms, imo it's worth.

    I really don't know how this will exactly work, but I had some ideas. For example, you have 2 set of hands, one hands is the survivor cards and the other one is the killer cards. Each round one is the killer and one is the survivor, which means one attacks and one defends. I don't know if it's necessary to add a gen/exit gate mechanic for survivors and hook/hatch for killer, but I would love to see that.

    Honestly bhvr made so many creative chapters, I bet you can make a great card game.

    So guys, do you want a cross platform dbd card game? Let me know down below.

    I have thought about making a dead by daylight board game, but a card game could also work.

  • We'll still find a way to get screwed over by dedicated servers.