From the image itself, I can't quite understand the situation: does the game continuously crash, does it happen for a specific reason?
The best I can do for you is advise you to report the issue on the Technical Issues section of the Forums, which can be accessed under https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues. There, you'll get help from people who know it better.
When I find a game and the map starts loading, when it finishes loading it always crashes
i cant play
That might be frustrating. I don't really know how you can fix it, it's very hard to know without details and without having knowledge of how the game is coded.
As I said, the best I can do for you is advise you to create a thread on the Technical Issues section of the Forums (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues.) There, people with knowledge of how the game is coded and people at BHVR can help you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From the image itself, I can't quite understand the situation: does the game continuously crash, does it happen for a specific reason?
The best I can do for you is advise you to report the issue on the Technical Issues section of the Forums, which can be accessed under https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues. There, you'll get help from people who know it better.
That might be frustrating. I don't really know how you can fix it, it's very hard to know without details and without having knowledge of how the game is coded.
As I said, the best I can do for you is advise you to create a thread on the Technical Issues section of the Forums (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues.) There, people with knowledge of how the game is coded and people at BHVR can help you.
well i re-installing the game without dlc and let's see what happen.
What I can recommend to you from personal experience (I don't know if it'll work for you) is:
As mentioned, posting about your issue in the Technical Issues subforum is the way to go. Before you do that, though, you can try working your way through this Master Fixes post and see if any of the solutions listed therein resolve your issue: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153/master-fixes-and-general-guidelines