Alex's Toolbox Bug PS4
Bug with Alex's toolbox discovered. You can only use it in one instance; getting off the generator renders it useless when attempting to use it again.
Tagged:
Need more info
Bug with Alex's toolbox discovered. You can only use it in one instance; getting off the generator renders it useless when attempting to use it again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmmm, I don't think so. I believe I used it for only a few seconds and was forced off of a gen. When I tried to use it again the ability was deactivated. However, now I can't be 100% sure. I will try using it again to see.
Hi, I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents here - I had the same problem, used a Mechanic's Toolbox in two different games and was forced off a gen after a few seconds and couldn't use it any longer in each game. Same thing happened to two of the people in my SWF team, one of them using a brown and the other a yellow-level toolbox. The bar by the toolbox did not indicate it was out of charges before I was forced off, I checked.
Okay, I see. The toolbox, even a purple one, is expended in no time! Hmmm.