Error code 501
PS4 match code error 501
Something went wrong with your match.
Luckily i did not get an penalty from the disconnect while loading in.
Tagged:
Pending
PS4 match code error 501
Something went wrong with your match.
Luckily i did not get an penalty from the disconnect while loading in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suggest you try to "Verify Intregrity of Game Files"
Right click DBD ---> Properties ---> Local Files ---> Verify Intregrity of Game Files
on PS4
Oh, I got no idea then sorry :/
I have the same problem on my pc, i have to restart the game after a few games because of that