If people are not going to be banned on Xbox for DC then I'm tempted to just give up and quit playin

I'm so sick of Survivors thinking they can DC whenever suits them and face no action because dedicated servers were deactivated.

Any rift challenge dependant on the Survivor not DCing is a bad rift challenge because it can just be taken out of your reach by the person you're up against.

Since dedicated servers were deactivated on Xbox I've had so many people DC in my matches because they knew they can do so without any consequence whatsoever.

They know that it's only tracked on dedicated servers so the DC goes unnoticed except by the ones whose matches it's affecting.

I have a huge backlog of games I can play which don't remotely have issues like this.

It's really frustrating because you can be Inna position to complete something then it all gets taken away from a DC. It's gameplay sabotage and it isn't taken seriously.

I swear the last 30 times I've shot someone with the Deathslingers harpoon gun I've had at least 10 DC's. I would report it as a bug but we all know that it's the outlaw Survivors taking the laws of the game into their own hands. And it's allowed because dedicated servers aren't running on Xbox.

You say don't report for disconnects but what exactly do the Devs enforce on Xbox? Tunneling/camping, someone going afk or siding with the killer. All of which are not offenses but someone getting mad at the rules of the game or something which other players wouldn't allow, just like other players do not support DC's in their matches.

Whenever I get a match ruined by a DC I will stop playing for the day. I will do this until dedicated servers actually come back out because the disconnects are so common right now.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Its back to the old banning system for now as the dedicated servers had issues for many players. Servers are needed for the new system so its a catch 22 scenario for now.