I wash my hands every time I go outside. Not really anxious about it, since I consider the risk is tiny of contracting the virus because of touching something contaminated. It's way more probable imo that I'd get it by staying around someone infected.
The Plague will spawn in randomly throughout the match and throw up on you, causing you to get the broken status effect with no where to get rid of it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And what happen if i not wash my hands?
I wash my hands every time I go outside. Not really anxious about it, since I consider the risk is tiny of contracting the virus because of touching something contaminated. It's way more probable imo that I'd get it by staying around someone infected.
The Plague will spawn in randomly throughout the match and throw up on you, causing you to get the broken status effect with no where to get rid of it.