Why were the ultra rare offerings expired after patch 3.6.0?
Though I don't agree that you can't use perks with these offerings, I did use bloodpoints to get them and was saving them. Now they're just gone?
Tagged:
Trusted
Though I don't agree that you can't use perks with these offerings, I did use bloodpoints to get them and was saving them. Now they're just gone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@AVoltech
You need to be more specific on what offerings you're talking about.
The only ones that were retired was the Splinter offerings, these were retired due to many reasons i'll list below.
Those are most of the reasons why they retired the offering entirely. Of course these are not officially why they retired them, it's mostly just speculation from common sense and an outside perspective.
That answered it for me. Thanks.
No problem.