I can’t open the game (Xbox)

When I try to sign in It says “Initialization Error” “The Game Initialized incorrectly and may not save your game properly. Restarting your game may resolve the problem”

Ive restarted the game and console multiple times and nothing’s worked. Anyone else having this issue today??? It was working just fine last night so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Comments

  • @ThatOneGuy said:

    When I try to sign in It says “Initialization Error” “The Game Initialized incorrectly and may not save your game properly. Restarting your game may resolve the problem”

    Ive restarted the game and console multiple times and nothing’s worked. Anyone else having this issue today???

    I personally don't play DBD on Xbox, but I think you should report this issue on the Technical Issues section of the Forums so that people at BHVR can help you.

  • @ThatOneGuy said:

    When I try to sign in It says “Initialization Error” “The Game Initialized incorrectly and may not save your game properly. Restarting your game may resolve the problem”

    Ive restarted the game and console multiple times and nothing’s worked. Anyone else having this issue today???

    Yup Me and my friend got a lobby error so we restarted, now can't get into the game. Typical Dead by Daylight on Xbox, never optimized or anything, been in Beta since it came out.