Please fix matchmaking ranks

Am I incorrect in thinking the matchmaking system is skewed? I've recently returned to the game and began playing killer. I've been noticing that at least one, sometimes two of the survivors I am matched against are always higher rank than me; and not just by a few ranks.


I am rank 13 killer and today I was matched against a rank 9 and rank 4 survivor. The fact that I depipped during this match is upsetting considering the emblem system doesn't take into account I am being matched against two very good survivors and I am much lower rank. Sure, the two survivors they were matched with were closer to my rank, but just the mere fact of having such experienced survivors in the game can completely alter the gameplay.


Definitely think this issue needs another look devs. My guess is it's also indirectly affecting your matchmaking queues as well.

Comments