Deathslinger Question
Why is it that he has to back up to gain distance when pulling someone in? I'm not complaining since it makes me feel like a fisherman, I'm just curious if there's a reason as to why this is the case.
Why is it that he has to back up to gain distance when pulling someone in? I'm not complaining since it makes me feel like a fisherman, I'm just curious if there's a reason as to why this is the case.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think there is a specific reason for it. I think this would be true irl too, because when you are moving away from the Survivor being reeled in, your movement speed affects the speed they are being reeled in - it makes it faster in this case.
I'll have try this out. I normally only back up while reeling if I'm trying to get them away from something or drag them into the basement. Majority I move closer to them as I reel to keep the chain from breaking sooner.
I don't think there is a difference how fast you close the distance between you and survivor if moving back or forward. But moving backwards will help you to get a hit on a speared survivor if others are running behind him to body block