bug with deathslinger's harpoon

There is a bug with deathslinger , after I harpoon a survivor and he/she hides behind an object or wall the chain weakens and breaks within 2 seconds , compared to the beta which was 10 at minimum without the perk to extend this time , please fix this . 

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • I can but anyone can replicate the issue . all you need to do is use deathslinger and harpoon someone , when they are struggling if the chain has collision with the environment for example rocks or a wall , the chain will glow bright orange and break after 2 seconds , and in the beta it took 10 seconds for the chain to break allowing the killer to get to the survivor some of the times to hit him/her if he was in the right position but now after the beta if there is any environment collision between the harpooned survivor and deathslinger gun the chain breaks in 2 seconds . for me this happened in the swamp and new western map and rottenfields .

  • update , I reinstalled the game and the issue was fixed