Lery's Memorial Institute "Blood Ghost" (Possible New Easter Egg)
So... today I was playing on Lerys with a friend against a Deathslinger (I was playing Meg if that is needed in recreating it). While running through one of the big main corridors against one of the ends of the map I was heading to one of the generators in a corner. As I ran though the arch entrance bit I saw what looked like three small darker red scratch marks in mid-air. I stopped and mentioned the weird glitch to my friend, but as I continued to look at it while talking what looked like blood seemed to drip onto the markings (At this point I should have taken a screenshot but I'm an idiot and didn't). As I watched the blood seemed to make an outline of a person standing there (Didn't look like the Trapper but it was about that characters height) it made the figure almost completely outline, the animation of it happening seemed different from any I had seen before and seemed very deliberate with how it appeared. After becoming almost fully outlined it vanished and didn't appear again for the rest of the match. I used an offering to check if it was there again in my next match, however I never saw it. If anyone has seen anything like this before or since me making this post I would appreciate some help with figuring out what it was. Thanks for reading.
TLDR: I saw something that appeared out of thin air in a way that seemed intentional but could have been a glitch and just wanted to ask if others have seen it before.
Comments
I saw it too, but it wasn't on lery's.
It was the map with the blimp.
I saw it when I was hooking someone, after hooking her and turning back it was gone.
Probably just a visual glitch. Maybe it was supposed to be a hook there or something