DeathSlinger Addon suggestion

I just thought of an addon idea and figured it sounded interesting.I figured this could replace Marshals badge, as it already has a very rare version and seems quite gimmicky.

Suggestion

The deathslinger now moves at normal movement speed while reloading, in exchange, reloading now takes significantly longer.

This addon could change the deathslingers style when it came to chases in a fun way, making it so the deathslinger now spends less time having to catch up to the survivor, (less of a slowdown) but gives the survivor more time to actually run to a safe location such as a pallet or window after a harpoon is fireed. There's already the successful and missed hit cooldown/slowdown, so this would prevent the addon from being too strong, even if combined with reload increasing addons.

Unlikely this would ever be added, but what do you all think of this idea?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136721/deathslinger-addon-suggestion

    "The deathslinger now moves at normal movement speed while reloading, in exchange, reloading now takes significantly longer.

    Essentially, the deathslinger can now move at full movement speed while reloading, but will take a lot longer to reload in the first place."

    Lol you literally just repeated yourself and just very slightly changed the wording...

    Anyway...I think it'd be a good add-on but BHVR won't add it because BHVR doesn't listen to the community when it comes to feedback on add-ons.

    Fair enough, I just changed it.

    And yeah, I know, but its still fun to contemplate

  • I like it seems interesting, An add-on i talked a tiny bit about with someone was a silencer add-on. Many people will probably won't like it but it could be good for jump scares and such.