Events and what their future should be
Events and my thought for their future
So yeah events in the past consisted of just double bloodpoint fest and that was well...reasonable, today our events consist of grinding special gens and hooking survivors just to get rewards. I have no problem with but that i want the devs to add a little mixture with that, for example: in an event there would be the objective of getting 100 decorative totems for survivors and the the event later they would make it so you would have to unhook survivors from special hooks and so on.
it would be very appreciative if you guys could give your thoughts on that
Comments
Also from special hooks? Killers could easily just say nope to those special hooks. (or maybe they are all special?)
I was just giving an example the main post here is to mix up the objectives
But then you're just playing the game as usual. I like having to put a little effort into it.