Next dlc sale?
Hey, when is the next steam dlc sale? I have 3 dlc that i have left to buy. So i can save a bit of money, from 21 euro to 12 for 3 dlcs.
Hey, when is the next steam dlc sale? I have 3 dlc that i have left to buy. So i can save a bit of money, from 21 euro to 12 for 3 dlcs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd bet the next dlc sale will be in about a month, around the mid chapter patch
There isn't a set pattern for DLC sales, but you can definitely expect one around any commercial holiday.
Is Easter the next holiday??