Obsession chase indicator broken
I didn't take a video, but had a match earlier today where the obsession's chase markers were tingling while the obsession was on hook.
I didn't take a video, but had a match earlier today where the obsession's chase markers were tingling while the obsession was on hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I attempted to upload my log, but it says it is too big. Did not take video footage. Playing on PC (Windows).
Here's your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yuBmTKZELU
In this instance, I was downed as the obsession.
95% sure it's related to For The People.
Can 100% confirm it is associated with For The People. Every time I've seen this happen.
Thank you for the video and information! If you still have your log file, you can compress it by zipping it and upload it that way: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4028088/windows-zip-and-unzip-files