That’s three games now, this bug is so ######### stupid, FFS DEAD BY DAYLIGHT FIX THIS DAMN BUG SERIOUSLY GUYS, HOW DID YOU MISS THIS IT HAPPENS WAYYYY TO OFTEN IM NOT EVEN JOKING, my first two games of the day and I’m starting to hate the new killer, I played last night and it happened once or twice
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s three games now, this bug is so ######### stupid, FFS DEAD BY DAYLIGHT FIX THIS DAMN BUG SERIOUSLY GUYS, HOW DID YOU MISS THIS IT HAPPENS WAYYYY TO OFTEN IM NOT EVEN JOKING, my first two games of the day and I’m starting to hate the new killer, I played last night and it happened once or twice
you should make a post about it in the bug report section.
cause that doesnt seem like its working properly xD