Issues with ranking system

For clarification I'll let everyone know I play on ps4, I generally had issue with the ranking system before the update and I understand why it was changed, giving new players a few ranks to figure things out before getting games with high ranked and therefore high skilled players is a good idea. Problem is it's different work this way, my killer was rank 18 and I had 2 rank 4s, a 2 and a 13 in my match the first time I played after the update. It didn't end there though, almost every game I had was made up of at least half of ranks 10-1 and one 15-13 the last one was usually in the range of 16-20. If your going to make it so new players have to progress and lock out a section of ranking then don't make them play with higher ranked players. Before this update I usually got players close to my rank, it was rare to get one 10 points at but now it's almost every match. Same thing on my survivor by the way, I'd get a high ranked killer and high ranked team mates. Please fix this. 

Comments

  • When high rank survivors play SWF woth low ranks, they are able to bully low rank killers.
    Thats been the case for ages now and I dont think devs gonna change that, the game sells really well as bullying sim