Killer Mains' Opinions on for the people

I hate it (When I'm going against it).

Comments

  • doesn't bother me. I've not come across it all that much but when I have I have managed to down the one using the perk relatively quickly and then had the safety of knowing they cant be healed off the hook for a good while.

  • My current build is

    For the people

    Bond

    Resilience

    Spine chill or an exhaustion perk

  • I'm cool with it. So long as I see less DS, Adrenaline, BT, Unbreakable, I am happy. Both sides need new, good perks. Personally, I don't think it's really that strong, though. At least from Killer perspective it doesn't seem like anything too crazy; they're swapping a health state, so there's still an injured person (who can't heal) I can hit.

  • Am I the only one that thinks that having somebody rush in and insta-heal only to have a survivor go straight back down and another one immediately end up in a chase with only one hit left isn't that powerful?

  • @Dehitay said:

    Am I the only one that thinks that having somebody rush in and insta-heal only to have a survivor go straight back down and another one immediately end up in a chase with only one hit left isn't that powerful?

    I think it's better used immediately after unhooking and the killer is proxy camping to get the survivor who was just unhooked a chance to not get tunneled and re-hooked immediately. It's a sacrifice.

    Sure you can also use it on someone who is slugged, but you'd have to make sure the killer is a decent distance away and can't immediately come back and wreck both of you

  • @Dehitay said:

    Am I the only one that thinks that having somebody rush in and insta-heal only to have a survivor go straight back down and another one immediately end up in a chase with only one hit left isn't that powerful?

    Yeah, that's where I sit with this perk, honestly. Sure, it instaheals, but then there's another surv stuck at the wounded state, easily able to go down. The only case I see this perk being powerful is when there are two people at the exit gates, killer downs one, other surv revives with for the people, both get out, you lose a kill. That is the only, very specific scenario where I see this perk being strong.

  • I don't care that much, tbh I usually can down the person who used the perk if I see them so it evens out for me.

  • It's pretty bad. Because if the person trying to use for the people takes a hit, it deactivates.

    So just stay nearby the slug and they can't use it. And if you leave the slug, For the People is overkill because they could pick them up normally

  • I think it is something along the same lines of Deliverance when it first came out. Can be a game changer, but only in the right circumstances and easily foiled otherwise.

  • the only thing that annoys me is that they nerfed Gear Head, yet that perk was allowed to stay the same .-.