Chains of Hate dlc code giveaway
So i just won a steam code on Tru3talents stream for the chains of hate dlc on pc. And since i dont play on pc im gonna give it to someone who needs it. I only have one code so hurry and i will close this post after ive given it away :)
Comments
I'll take it if you still have it! :)
same, I have a SWF group and there are two in it that cant afford the DLC. But I wasn't first so understand ~:)
Unfortunately someome was before you. Sorry about that dude :(
no worries :)
Oof
I am allways late for the party
but nice job givingaway the code
I want it ç-ç
Thank you!
Thanks for giving it to someone who needs it :)
I'll just buy him with shards ^^
Hopefully there's a PS4 code someone is willing to give away, but I doubt it.