The software was closed because an error occured

Platform: Switch

Issue: The game has shut down four times in a row. The first two times happened in the lobby while the rest happened on the loading screen.

Replication: I have no clue. I wasn't paying attention when it happened so I have no idea what caused it. It was working fine yesterday and for three hours today.

Update: After waiting a few minutes and starting the game again it began working as normal. It hasn't happened since.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This always happens to me! (I play on switch also) except it happens whilst im in game... fun times

  • @bboop99 said:

    This always happens to me! (I play on switch also) except it happens whilst im in game... fun times

    This has been happening to me for the past week. The game usually runs well on my switch. But recently, the game started to shut down on me while I was playing a match. When I would go back to the game, there would a wait time for leaving in the middle of the game. This only happens when I play as killer. (Playing as survivor works normally).