Now i palying game vs The Cannibal(BUBBA) and he stayed on 1 place and facecamping with chainsaw and no way unhook this guy on hook!!! PLEASE add new report for camping or face camping!!! :(๐คฌ๐ก๐.
Its gonna happen and the guy on the hook has to take one for the time and struggle while the rest of the team works on gens. Nothing you can really do about it except get gens done and leave
Now i palying game vs The Cannibal(BUBBA) and he stayed on 1 place and facecamping with chainsaw and no way unhook this guy on hook!!! PLEASE add new report for camping or face camping!!! :(๐คฌ๐ก๐.
You can post commend.
Thank you for your time!
killers doesn't need to follow rules, their role is to kill they can chase whoever they want. So what is the sense of having a report option for facecamping? if you die and get affected by it take a break and relax. furthermore there is no stating fact that camping is a bannable offense. we have emblems that determines the points we get on how we play even camping will get negative impact on a specific emblem.
I have my rules when I play killer:
chase someone who gets on my line of sight
closer survivor will be my priority
if more than 2 i'll chase the injured since it's an easy down.
if i know your hooked once i'll definitely chase you.
I don't really give a F! with those people complaining about being tunneled or facecamped but sometimes I still give the last survivor the hatch as a consolation.
There is only 1 way to counter camping, do generators.
killers doesn't need to follow rules, their role is to kill they can chase whoever they want. So what is the sense of having a report option for facecamping? if you die and get affected by it take a break and relax. furthermore there is no stating fact that camping is a bannable offense. we have emblems that determines the points we get on how we play even camping will get negative impact on a specific emblem.
I have my rules when I play killer:
chase someone who gets on my line of sight
closer survivor will be my priority
if more than 2 i'll chase the injured since it's an easy down.
if i know your hooked once i'll definitely chase you.
I don't really give a F! with those people complaining about being tunneled or facecamped but sometimes I still give the last survivor the hatch as a consolation.
There is only 1 way to counter camping, do generators.
Camping isn't going to be made reportable. It's a strategy, and a rather unrewarding one at that. If a killer gets a 4K by camping, that's completely the survivors' fault for feeding him.
The good news is that camping, as I said, is very unrewarding if the survivors don't feed it, both in terms of bloodpoints and emblem points, so most campers tend to stay at low ranks. Meaning that if you can improve your skills and rank up, you will naturally find yourself facing fewer and fewer campers as time goes on.
Sure it's annoying but it's the killer doing it's job, and camping can pull 1-2 survivors out of generators, and with luck you can down 3-4 survivors by camping
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its gonna happen and the guy on the hook has to take one for the time and struggle while the rest of the team works on gens. Nothing you can really do about it except get gens done and leave
killers doesn't need to follow rules, their role is to kill they can chase whoever they want. So what is the sense of having a report option for facecamping? if you die and get affected by it take a break and relax. furthermore there is no stating fact that camping is a bannable offense. we have emblems that determines the points we get on how we play even camping will get negative impact on a specific emblem.
I have my rules when I play killer:
I don't really give a F! with those people complaining about being tunneled or facecamped but sometimes I still give the last survivor the hatch as a consolation.
There is only 1 way to counter camping, do generators.
Yes but this way the game going bored
Camping isn't going to be made reportable. It's a strategy, and a rather unrewarding one at that. If a killer gets a 4K by camping, that's completely the survivors' fault for feeding him.
The good news is that camping, as I said, is very unrewarding if the survivors don't feed it, both in terms of bloodpoints and emblem points, so most campers tend to stay at low ranks. Meaning that if you can improve your skills and rank up, you will naturally find yourself facing fewer and fewer campers as time goes on.
Like @Fibijean said, Camping isn't reportable and is a strat
just move on to the next game
Imagine thinking camping, a valid strategy
Sure it's annoying but it's the killer doing it's job, and camping can pull 1-2 survivors out of generators, and with luck you can down 3-4 survivors by camping
He is just hookrushing