I bought Auric Cell and it doest show up on PS4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"We are aware of a problem affecting transactions on PS4 at the moment. The team is currently investigating the cause of the issue."
They are aware of the issue and looking into it. I have the same issue.
Yeah same to
This is a known issue. I recommend sending a ticket to support while they look into this issue.
Copyright © 2019 Behaviour Interactive. All rights reserved.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"We are aware of a problem affecting transactions on PS4 at the moment. The team is currently investigating the cause of the issue."
They are aware of the issue and looking into it. I have the same issue.
Yeah same to
This is a known issue. I recommend sending a ticket to support while they look into this issue.