For the People is bad outside of SWFs

For the People is kinda meme in solo queue.

If you’re not in dangerous situation, the insta-heal is overkill. If you are in dangerous situation, you’re likely to take a hit, which deactivates the perk.

The only scenario that For the People is good is when a teammate distracts a Killer after they down someone, so you can swoop in and pick up your teammate without taking a hit. But that scenario takes three people off a gen and communication, so is it really worth a perk slot even then?

Comments

  • I used it my first time to insta a survivor that got unhooked after looping the killer for a fair amount. How well they can keep the killer busy is what I'm gonna look for before I use the perk in dangerous situations.

    Denying death hook on Survivors is a nice thing to do.

  • I've only seen solos using it so far, and they used it badly. They insta'd a unhooked survivor from the basement and all I had to do was wait nearby for them to emurge and boom. Harpoon to the face. It really didn't help that they unhooked as I was outside the basement area so it was on them really.