BBQ does not count toward "earn bloodpoints"?
I just had a match and earned 58k, but it only counts 29k to the challenge, wonder whether survivors pudding helps double it?
I just had a match and earned 58k, but it only counts 29k to the challenge, wonder whether survivors pudding helps double it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Post-match bonuses do not apply. Anything that doesnt increase BP during the match wont work.
It doesn't.
Only the match bps count
As others have mentioned, it only counts bloodpoints gained during the match. BBQ & Chili, We're Gonna Live Forever, bloodpoint offerings (and anything else I might be missing) which apply a multiplier after a match are not factored in.
@Peanits so I guess this is a bug?
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/565345768?t=5h3m16sthis guy stream from 5:03:15
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/565345768?t=5h25m11sto 5:25:10
it only took him 1 match to complete 100k challenge (with survivor pudding + someone else's BPS)
That's definitely strange, I'll have to look into that. Previous bloodpoint challenges did not include post-match bonuses, so it's odd that it counted for him there.