Dedicated servers
eliminate dedicated servers if this is all you know how to do with them, I prefer to find people doing lag switch and disconnecting than playing on the worst servers in the world
eliminate dedicated servers if this is all you know how to do with them, I prefer to find people doing lag switch and disconnecting than playing on the worst servers in the world
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nah... I think I prefer dedicated servers..
Let's be honest, most problems with dedicated servers come from bad connections from the people who are playing.. that wouldn't change if the servers were not there. I'm sorry you're having a bad time, but I can say my experience has been much better since dedicated was implemented.
I say we give them some time to try to improve it.. not revert back to a system that was clearly worse.
We wouldn't know, xbox got their removed a while back and still no update about it xD
4 out of 10 times they hit me because of the servers, the killer failed 1/10 blows hitting nothing, this did not happen when the killer hosts the server and has good ping,after such a long time if they do not solve the problems, it means that they cannot and that the servers are very bad
my connection is 600mb