Harpoon Bug
I got hit by the harpoon plus deep wound and my character stuck in crouched position eating all the sprint boost duration and killer put me down instantly. This happen twice in 2 different games. Anyone else had this bug?
I got hit by the harpoon plus deep wound and my character stuck in crouched position eating all the sprint boost duration and killer put me down instantly. This happen twice in 2 different games. Anyone else had this bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had a few times where I crouched, killer shot and instead of running away o was stuck in crouch. I wanted to make for the pallet but I ended up having to bounce over there which got me hit.
Exactly, i was crouched and i stayed crouched after the harpoon hit. DEVS fix this asap