BBQ Event
Do they have any plans to extend the event since the past few days the servers have been down off and on with PlayStation players? Servers have been dropping off and on least for me. .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will be a bit surprised if they do. The entire issue is stemming from their servers not being able to handle the combined event plus free PS+ traffic. Extending that window isn't going to help things.
It really only was an issue on the first and second nights of the event.
I doubt that. If they fix it like today, tomorrow or 2 days from now it will be still good. It's REALLY easy to get the rewards.
I would really appreciate if we get one or two more days. I can only play in the laste afternoon and evenings and yesterday for example I could not play Killer nor Surv because I simply didn't get in a lobby or got kicked because "this service needs a network connection" ... I would really love to finish the event because I am basically halfway through ...
Everyone has been affected, the first day the game was basically unplayable.
Doubt they will extent it though and personally I hope taht the event ends ASAP