Regarding "no scopes" with Deathslinger (bug or not?)
I know, it's technically not a no scope since you have to aim in order to be able to shoot, but my question is:
is it normal that you have to wait for the gun to fully raise before being able to shoot?
I thought that one would be able to press the secondary action button and instantly shoot after that, but apparently I'm not able to do this - is it a bug or a feature?
Comments
I was wondering this too. I saw on the PTB streams that people were able to shoot pretty fast, but on Xbox, there's been a few times now I tried to shoot as I aimed, and nothing happens. Feels like there's far too much delay on the shoot ability.
I'm on console as well btw (PS4 though)
i definitely notice a delay, and it feels so clunky. id understand if it was a balance reason though
well, just in case I filed a bug report. Consider upvoting it to let Devs address it asap:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136235/deathslinger-shoot-delay-after-taking-aim