Easy way to depip as survivor
What's a easy way to depip as survivor but still get decent bloodpoints?
Yeah, I know rank reset is coming up which is gonna be great, but in red ranks when doing solo queue is not the best. Sure at lower ranks the killers may tunnel or camp but honestly it's way better than having teammates that don't help with gens and such.
I also noticed your teammates get pissy if you don't save them off the hook almost immediately even though you're being chased or working on a gen that got done at the same time as them being hooked. Last but not least, if you've done most the work, the moment you're on first hook they let you die. Killers show more mercy than this, like #########
Comments
Thanks m8, preciate it. After playing red ranks I have more respect for killers tbh than survivors