Spies from the shadows
I have never understood how this perk works. Do the crows sing like they do when someone hides in the locker for too long or do they just make noises similar to when a killer or survivor walks by them? If it’s the latter, how is that considered a perk?
Comments
Crows give sound notifications just like fast vaults or generator skill check misses when a survivor alerts them. In the past, it would get activated by killers too but they changed it.
When I used that perk for the first time, I thought people were just trolling me by vaulting fast or constantly missing skill checks. So it is a little bit confusing but when you get used to it it is an okay perk if not the best.
It doesn't happen all the time because of %75 RNG though.
You hear and see an explosion when a survivors scares a crow. It was usefull back in the days