I hate scopes so much, even with snipers I hate scopes
When I play Apex and get any sniper I would never pick up a scope for it, just run around sniping without a scope at long range, god I love the sentinel
I usually pick up a 2-4x or 3x for snipers in Apex. Fits me better.
What triggers me? In Overwatch, supports and tanks (but mostly supports) who DON'T. DO. THEIR. JOB. My losses being out of my control is so S T U P I D.
I didn't like the forced team aspect in Apex. Heard about Apex, downloaded it, played my first game and promptly got my squad killed, then uninstalled and booted up DBD. I dunno, I just don't like having the weight of a team on my shoulders and the feeling of letting them down. Guess that's why I like killer better than survivor.
I didn't like the forced team aspect in Apex. Heard about Apex, downloaded it, played my first game and promptly got my squad killed, then uninstalled and booted up DBD. I dunno, I just don't like having the weight of a team on my shoulders and the feeling of letting them down. Guess that's why I like killer better than survivor.
It doesn't push it that hard. Play Bloodhound if you really like the solo playstyle. Extra salt is a plus. I've gotten plenty of solo wins with him.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you like FPS games, then I would check out Diabotical.
It was created by quake veterans to be very similar to old quake.
Probably the most skilled based shooter right now with a decent player base.
I usually pick up a 2-4x or 3x for snipers in Apex. Fits me better.
What triggers me? In Overwatch, supports and tanks (but mostly supports) who DON'T. DO. THEIR. JOB. My losses being out of my control is so S T U P I D.
I hate the huge ass update sizes for MW.
Those are always fun :)
I hate the fact that I can't aim to save my life. Does that count?
Yeah it counts, if I use a shotgun I can't hit anything
I didn't like the forced team aspect in Apex. Heard about Apex, downloaded it, played my first game and promptly got my squad killed, then uninstalled and booted up DBD. I dunno, I just don't like having the weight of a team on my shoulders and the feeling of letting them down. Guess that's why I like killer better than survivor.
It doesn't push it that hard. Play Bloodhound if you really like the solo playstyle. Extra salt is a plus. I've gotten plenty of solo wins with him.