The game became blurry again

It's kinda like when they changed the antialiasing, except disabling it in the config files doesn't work anymore for some reason. It's so blurry it hurts looking at the screen after a while, it's as if everything is out of focus.

PC specs:

Ram 8 Gb

Intel Core i7-4510U

Nvidia Geforce 820M

I play at low settings (and very low res).

Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • I experience this too, you really see this on skill checks, the circle and the "space" is really blurry.

    I played with the settings and at least am seeing this on Medium and Low settings. For my PC specs it's a Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and an Intel i5 8300H.

    I can provide screenshots at a later point.

  • Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

    I don't know if it's clearly visibile on those screenshots but the skill check is more blurry than the rest of the image (this was made on Low settings).

  • There is forced AA and the way to remove it doesn't work anymore. Thanks devs...