Character settings reset again
Another update, another time I have to go back to every killer and change their cosmetics and perk setup because everything's been wiped blank.
Come on.
I doubt this is just me, no?
Another update, another time I have to go back to every killer and change their cosmetics and perk setup because everything's been wiped blank.
Come on.
I doubt this is just me, no?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should be happy, now you have something to do while waiting forever for a match ๐๐
That's definitely unusual. I don't have that issue myself. I'd suggest creating a bug report here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs