Don't missunderstand me but...

Hello How are you guys? As many people here know I am a main survivor, I like to play killer as well but I barely touch it (I mean, I do the dailys and can get a 4K - 3K and sometimes I loss of course but that doesn't mean I don't know that killers are struggling a lot to get 1K). And after reading the patch notes let me tell you my opinion on it. An optimate survivor team makes a "win" (kills more than a single survivor) imposible for killers, unless they are using the top tier killers and play a bit "dirty" or unfun. I gave feedback on the sabo changes as a lot of people did, whether I think sabo needed a buff, now it is unbearable for some killers. Remember, their fun matters as well. They deserve to have fun, and don't missunderstand me but a killer is supposed to be the power role, that's why there are 4 survivors, to supply the lack of power between them, so I don't think is good to balance around a single survivor having the same power than the killer.

Add-ons on killers should be to give them a greatest use of their powers, killers don't need to be "dependant" off. That's why old nurse was so good, so it's Spirit and Freddy

Wraith as an example, even when he is cloaked he doesn't have a big speed boost and we need to think that you're three seconds with a lower speed while uncloaking, the three seconds are "fine" because it gives survivors a chance. Some killers doesn't need big buffs but small ones that makes it easier for them to use addon-less, that will help new killers as well.

Would make Wraith OP if he is 130% or 135% while he is cloaked instead of 126%? No. It's not a "big buff" but it will make a change on him

Would make Trapper OP if he could carry two traps at once as baseline? Not at all, and it will be a buff for him.

Would make Demogorgon OP if his shred speed is 370% instead of 360%? I don't think so.

Would make killer's OP if instead of their movement speed while carrying a survivor is 95% instead of 92%? I don't think so, and it will certainly improve their experience.

In resume... I understand that survivors need a counterplay and it's ok, but you need to understand how frustrating for killers is to play. As I said I don't want them to be OP, but giving them small buffs that will make those killers less dependant on add-on and not OP even while using addons. I think those changes are necesary for people who likes and uses to play killer.

Comments