Chapter Idea

338C87DB-B8F7-41E5-B5A1-A52E86A8519A.jpeg


Enzo Sinavoic

Mar 9, 22:02 EDT 

Hello I am Dead By Daylight Players and I would like to make you a proposal for an idea of a next chapter with a new killer is two new Survivor my idea is the Following : Nik Bowen and the director of the horror game Until Dawn My idea would be to make a chapter from Until Dawn the story of Until Dawn and eight teenagers who are in a chalet during the winter holidays on a mountain which is inhabited by the spirit of the Wendigo who is a merciless and very intelligent monster who is able to reproduce his prey and to locate it thanks to his infrared vision for me I think that to leave a chapter just qs similar that Stranger Things offer the players a new Gameplay wthout Forgetting the two survivors who go with it and who are a bit the basis of the story (Mike And Sam ) I Hope you like your Attention on Nickname is : LeBosniak-333 Thanks you

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @LeBosniak333 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/630/TMA5Z7GBI759.jpeg

    Enzo Sinavoic

    Mar 9, 22:02 EDT 

    Hello I am Dead By Daylight Players and I would like to make you a proposal for an idea of a next chapter with a new killer is two new Survivor my idea is the Following : Nik Bowen and the director of the horror game Until Dawn My idea would be to make a chapter from Until Dawn the story of Until Dawn and eight teenagers who are in a chalet during the winter holidays on a mountain which is inhabited by the spirit of the Wendigo who is a merciless and very intelligent monster who is able to reproduce his prey and to locate it thanks to his infrared vision for me I think that to leave a chapter just qs similar that Stranger Things offer the players a new Gameplay wthout Forgetting the two survivors who go with it and who are a bit the basis of the story (Mike And Sam ) I Hope you like your Attention on Nickname is : LeBosniak-333 Thanks you